Friday 3 June 2016

FASHION: Sharing My Hideaway

This week, myself and Scott went on a little break to Blackpool for a couple of days. It was my 21st and we both fancied just getting away. We've never been on holiday together and even though it was just a couple of days we had an amazing time. Firstly, the weather was awesome which is always incredibly rare. Plus, we were just able to do what we wanted whenever we wanted.

On Wednesday we walked over 13 miles around Blackpool and to say we were knackered is an understatement. After walking the 2 miles up to the Pleasure Beach and South Pier we decided to go to the Zoo (checkout next Tuesday's post). But my favourite part was that I could take Scott to my favourite place - Stanley Park. I don't know what it is about Stanley Park but I just feel incredibly relaxed there. It's incredibly pretty with a boating lake - and you can rent out a boat for a while. We also made a friend and played with someone else's dog for about half an hour, I wish we could've kept it. Anyway, we took a few pictures on the beach but we also had a little impromptu photo shoot in the bandstand. I did have to change my shoes half way through the day because all of that walking did cause some blisters.

Jacket - Miss Selfridge / Dress - Dorothy Perkins (old) / Leggings - F&F / Shoes - H&M / Belt - Missguided / Bag - ASOS Brown Shoes - Head Over Heels by Dune







No comments:

Post a Comment