Sunday 12 June 2016

BEAUTY: Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspirations

Youtube and Blogger, Zoe Sugg, has just released her third collection for Zoella Beauty and I think it may be my favourite yet. I've only tested two of the products but the scent is by far my favourite. It's sweeter but not sickly either, Zoe, herself has said the scent is based on macaroons and sweet almond. It's perfect for this time of year as it's really light and sweet, they've definitely managed to find the balance of creating a sweet scent without it being too much.

When the products were released I picked up two products as I didn't know whether I'd like the fragrance so didn't want to invest in the entire collection. I picked up the Bath Latte and Sweet Inspirations Body Mist. So, the body mist smells amazing. Like I've said the balance of sweetness is perfect. I tend to get a little spray happy with it but I don't ever find that it smells to over powering like some perfumes or body sprays can when you apply too much. The smell lasts a long time before you have to reapply it too. Plus the packaging is amazing. I love the 1920's theme that she's gone with for the collection.
Definitely going to have to repurchase this, I'm obsessed. 

I was so excited for the Bath Latte firstly, I love the name. Secondly, the packaging is amazing, I think the milk bottle look of it is so cute and you could use it after you've used it up and washed it out to put a flower or plant in it (mine would be fake because I can't keep plants alive). I pour a small amount into my bath as it's running and allow for it to create bubbles, I normally just swish my hand in the bath water to make sure that it's foaming up and creating a good amount of bubbles too. I love to have a soak in the bath with this product as my skin comes out feeling really soft. I was really impressed with this product, I know sometimes these products don't always foam up or they don't feel like they're benefiting your skin in anyway but this really does. This collection is definitely one that I've been the most excited about and I will be popping into Superdrug tomorrow to have a nosey at the other products too. I'm excited to try out the Double Creme Body Lotion and the Sugar Dip Scented Bath Salts too.

Have you tested any of  the products yet? Let me know what your favourite is.


No comments:

Post a Comment