Friday 27 May 2016

FASHION: Cold Shoulders at the Reservoir

The other day myself and Scott decided to take a walk around our local reservoir to feed the ducks. We'd just been to the gym (hence why I look a little dishevelled - cardio killed me) and it was still nice out so made use of the opportunity buy taking a wander. I love going for walks with Scott just because I relax a lot more, especially if I've been having a bit of a rough time. It also gives us some time to just chat enjoy each others company instead of being cooped up watching lots and lots of TV al the time. There were loads of baby ducks about this time when we went and I couldn't help but find them all so cute especially the geese - so adorable.





As per usual, I took this opportunity to get Scott to take some outfit shots for me too. So here goes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment