Monday 30 May 2016

LIFE: Happy Birthday!

Monday's are normally my time to share music on here,but today is a special day for me as it's the day I turn 21. In all honesty I haven't been looking forward to turning 21 but at the same time its a milestone I feel like sharing.
On Friday I went out with the girls from work to Frankie and Benny's and had some food, it's always a good laugh when we get together outside of work. I'm not one to have the attention poured onto me so as it's one of the other girls 18th soon we've  joined our birthdays together for a meal. Sunday, I spent some quality time with my family eating lots of Chinese food and watching movies. Scott came around and again it was just a lovely evening. Towards the end of the week I'm meeting up with a bunch of school friends for some food too (I'm going to be non-stop eating this week).

Tomorrow, myself and Scott are going away to Blackpool for a couple of days and I'm so excited. Blackpool is where I spent most of my summers growing up and I still love it now. There's plenty of things to do like the zoo and the sea life centre as well as the arcades which I will no doubt update you on here as and when of what we've gotten up to. I'm also looking forward to spending some time away with Scott. It'll be our first holiday together so it'll be lovely to have some quality time.

21 probably means that I'm officially an adult and if that's so I'm worried. I might seem really put together on the outside but I think I'm a mess most of the time. I've learnt a lot about life already and I can't wait to see what else life has to throw me in the years to come. If you're celebrating your birthday today too, I hope its epic.

What are your plans for your birthdays? Or any holidays coming up?


No comments:

Post a Comment