Wednesday 25 May 2016

GYM: Women's Health Big Book of Exercises

Sometimes it's hard to get motivated to go to the gym, trust me I know. Sometimes you're hungry after work and so that comes before going to the gym, there is nothing worse than being hungry and working out, I always feel so faint and sick. It's also hard to find motivation to hit the gym if you're constantly doing the same things. For me, I've been looking through the Women's Health Big Book of Exercises to find new and things to do in my workouts. I tend to use it more when I'm at home doing a home work out if I'm honest.

What I like about the book is that it's in clear sections for you to find exercises to train different parts of your body. I look at the abs section the most. I find it boring doing sit ups and crunches all the time so this helps me find new ideas for different circuits for me to do and helps me keep things a bit more interesting. It's also good if you're bored at the gym and creating routines before you actually go.

I've also got a couple of kettlebells at home that weighed a tonne carrying them home from my supermarket but I haven't really used them since I bought them, so I've been wanting to get into more at home workouts including these in my routine so it wasn't a waste of money. I know that Scott has looked through the book for ideas too, so it's definitely not just for women despite its name. I just need to invest in a good mat so that I'm not hurting my back on my wood floors.

Where do you find workout inspirations from? Also any recommendations for good gym mats for at home?




No comments:

Post a Comment