Wednesday 11 May 2016

GYM: The at Home Ab Workout

Before I got into going to the gym, I started working on my abs by following YouTube videos. There's loads out there and it's just trying to find one that suits you and that you enjoy doing. So I thought I'd share with you my favourite ab workout that I tend to do at home (though you can also do at the gym too).

So I started following a routine called the 10 Minute Ab Workout: How to Get a Six Pack off of the XHit Daily. I liked this routine because it's easy to follow as she goes through all the steps with you plus it reminds you of what's next in the routine throughout the video with a notification. I find the video is really encouraging and it's more about doing what your capable of in that time limit than doing a certain amount of leg raises etc. I also noticed a difference after a couple of weeks following this routine with my abs. They were definitely more defined. The channel also has a five minute ab workout along with workouts for beginners so be sure to check their channel out.

Check out 10 Minute Ab Workout: How to Get a Six Pack below:



No comments:

Post a Comment