Thursday 26 May 2016

BEAUTY: All the Nudes

Today I thought I would share with you my go to every day lipsticks. I always love watching Youtube videos of peoples top 10 favourite lipsticks etc, but thought I would share with you my everyday lipsticks.

Charlotte Tilbury - Amazing Grace
This is probably my all time favourite lipstick, it's part of the Matte Revolution range and I adore it. It was the first product I ever tried from Charlotte Tilbury and clearly wasn't disappointed. It's quite a natural colour, it's a very rosy pink with a hint of red in there and I always feel really put together when I wear it. I love that it's matte because it lasts ages on the lips. It can be a little bit drying but I tend to just put on some lipbalm before application. I find that this lipstick works well regardless of the season and it really brightens up your look.

Rimmel - Let's Get Naked
This lipstick I bring out every summer and it's the only lipstick I've ever repurchased. It's a peachy nude and looks amazing with a coral blusher. I love the formula of this lipstick, I try not to wear quite so many matte lipsticks in the summer just because I prefer the glossier look for this time of the year. Let's Get Naked is part of Rimmel's Moisture Renew range. They're long lasting despite the fact they have a glossy finish. I just love the colour of this lipstick, I do struggle to wear corals and peaches as they tend to drain my colouring but this looks really pretty on the lips.

Clinique - Nude Pop
This is a great go to nude, its kind of a cross between the Rimmel and Maybelline ones mentioned in colouring, its quite pinky with a hint of peach in there. Its really moisturising on the lips and because of the primer benefits the lipstick is really long lasting too. The colour is also perfect for if you've got a smoky eye going off, this is the perfect nude to go along side it.

Maybelline - Pink Fling
Part of their Blushed Nudes Collection, this has been my latest addition to my lipstick collection. I love the baby pink colour, I think it's hard to find a baby pink that doesn't look too barbie doll, but this, for me, is perfect. Its got a creamy texture too and is super glossy. I've been reaching for this a lot for the last month. It's very girly but a nude so incredibly easy to wear.

There we have it, my everyday lipsticks. When I don't know which lipstick to go for, these four never fail me. What are you favourite lipsticks?



No comments:

Post a Comment