Friday 6 May 2016

FASHION: Daisy Walks

Yesterday, myself and Scott went for a walk around a reservoir near to where we live. It was a nice evening and so took advantage of the weather to get a few shots. I love going to the reservoir just because I find it incredibly relaxing and there's lots of different animals around, it's often full of people walking the dogs which is always cute too, and it's perfect for running around if you're training.

I've recently been wearing my daisy printed jeans a lot lately, especially since the weather has picked up and it's okay to have your ankles out. I've just been teaming them up with a white cami or t-shirt and slipping on my converse or sandals and I'm good to go. It looks like you've put a bit more effort into your outfit when all your really wearing is jeans and a t-shirt.
T-shirt - Primark / Jeans - Dorothy Perkins / Shoes - Converse / Cardigan - Dorothy Perkins (Similar) / Bag Topshop 




(A cheeky little outtake of what it's really like for Scott trying to get nice pictures) 



No comments:

Post a Comment