Friday 13 May 2016

FASHION: A Splurge Purchase

Last Sunday I made a special as a treat for my 21st birthday. We were in Birmingham and so went to the Bullring shopping centre which is always a disaster for my bank account. It was when I was in Selfridges that I came out with a rather large bag containing an All Saints goodie in there. Whilst I've been lusting after their leather jackets for a couple of years now, I didn't leave with one. I just couldn't justify it on the day. I did, however, pick up an All Saints Suede Cross Body Bag. I fell in love with it immediately. It's the perfect summer bag but you could also use it in winter too. It's a beige/sand colouring so will go with most outfits too. The leather on the bag is gorgeous too, it's incredibly soft which means I can't stop stroking it. The bag isn't too big, but its bigger than the bag I have been using too. It's just the perfect size for me. I'd definitely check out the range of bags in store if you have an All Saints near you.
Jacket - Dorothy Perkins / T-Shirt - Urban Outfitters / Jeans - Topshop / Shoes - Dorothy Perkins / Bag - All Saints 



I'm also obsessed with this printed bomber jacket from Dorothy Perkins. It's lightweight so it's perfect for the weather we've been having lately where it's been quite warm but in the evenings you've still wanted a little bit of something on. I also wear a lot when I've just come out of the gym where I'm still really warm but if I don't wear anything I get freezing cold too. They're really good for making it look like you've made an effort with your outfit too.







No comments:

Post a Comment