Thursday 5 May 2016

BEAUTY: What's in my Make Up Bag

I love to having a nosey into people's make up bags and so today I thought I'd share with you what's been living in mine for the last few weeks. I picked up a new make up bag on Monday from Urban Outfitters, I'm going away at the weekend so I wanted something that would fit my make up brushes in them as well without completely crushing them and this one does that perfectly. These items I basically use all the time and they're my go to products for when I'm in a rush in a morning.

First up, I've been using the Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer whilst I originally didn't get along with this product, I've been trying it out since my Nude By Nature Primer ran out and I've been enjoying it. I find it's quite silky in application and whilst I originally broke out when I first started using it again, now I'm having no problems. I just apply my primer with my fingers.

I then use my Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in Ivory. I've been using this foundation for a couple of months now and love it. It's quite a full coverage foundation but it feels really light on the skin and it doesn't feel like you've got anything on. I apply my foundation with the Zoeva Silk Finish Brush. I then go in with my concealer and again I've been using the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer for years now. It's just the best, in my opinion, for hiding and brightening up dark circles. After that I like to set my base with the Boujois Healthy Balance  Powder, just a light powder to set things in place.

I've recently picked up Benefit Hoola Bronzer, after lusting after it for ages I finally had enough boots points to pick up the miniature that they sell. Using the Real Techniques Contour Brush I just apply this to the hollows of my cheekbones to just look a little more tanned and healthier. I then use my Nars The Mutiple (Orgasm) on my cheeks. I've been loving cream blushers lately and this has been my favourite over the last two months, I just use my Real Techniques Stipling Brush to bush it in.

Once my base is finish I then just use a bit of eyeliner (which I couldn't find when taking the picture) and a mascara and I've been loving the Lancome Hynose Volume-a-porter. I find it gives you a bit of length but makes you eyelashes look really full. I then comb through my eyebrows and apply a little bit of lipstick and I'm good to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment