Sunday 15 May 2016

BEAUTY: Morroccanoil Treatment

I recently received a sample of  the MorroccanOil  Treatment and whilst I initially just put the bottle away without much thought I tried it the other week and fell in love with the product.
I struggle with my hair getting greasy at the roots and having dry ends, so using serums on the lengths of my hair really helps. I applied the MorroccanOil Treatment to damp hair, so when I dried my hair half way through I applied a small amount of  the product through my hair. I sectioned my hair into three sections and ran the product through the end of my hair before drying it completely.

Once my hair was dry I noticed that my hair felt a lot softer and healthy immediately. But after I straightened my hair the next morning you could instantly see a difference. My hair looked a lot healthier and felt it, it also looked a lot shinier. I would really recommend trying out the brand if you're like me and do suffer with dry ends to  your hair. You only need a small amount so I know the sample that I've got will last me a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment