Thursday 19 May 2016

BEAUTY: Barry M Coconut Infusion

When I was in my local Boots the other day, I spotted that Barry M had a new range of nail paints out from the last time I visited. This was the Coconut Infusion Range. The formula includes coconut  water and coconut oil to help hydrate your nails whilst still providing a glossy gel-like finish.

(My nails are slightly chipped but this was 4 days after I applied it) 

I was more interested in the colours than the added coconut benefits though I was curious about it. I struggle with peeling nails and so I thought this may help to prevent my nails from peeling a little and I have noticed an improvement in this too. I love the colour, I picked up Surfboard which is a pale nude pink. It looked really nice with my accessories for Saturday night too. It's the perfect colour to wear all year round in my opinion too. It's still has that glossy finish like the Barry M Gelly range does too. I'm definitely going to be going back into store and picking up a few other colours as they were all really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment