Sunday 1 May 2016

BEAUTY: Nuxe Reve de Miel

I've been using the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm for about two years now and I'm still as in love with it as when I first picked it up. I bought it when I was first getting into skincare and beauty the second time around so when I was about 18/19 and I've been using it ever since not really using any other lip balm since.
I like the formula of the product, it is quite thick and heavy duty so I tend to pack a lot on to my lips at night to act almost like a mask. I wear a lot of matte lipsticks so my lips do get really dry throughout the day and I find this works really well in saving them a little. Whereas when I apply it throughout the day I only put a very small amount on. The product also acts like a gentle scrub I find. It is ever so slightly gritty so removes any dead cells. Whilst the product is quite thick, it feels very light on the lips which I love. It dries really quickly so if you're applying a lipstick on top you're not waiting around ages. It's very nourishing and feels really creamy on the lips too, you can feel the benefits on the lip balm straight away. I can't go to bed at night without applying this lip balm anymore or my lips just feel too dry and tight. If you're in the market for a new lip balm I highly recommend checking out the Nuxe Reve de Miel priced at £9.50 on Feel Unique its such a bargain and the product lasts ages. I've only had to buy two in the entire time that I've been using the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment