Saturday 30 April 2016

LIFE: Brozer, Summer Shoes, and The Intern

So it's that time of the week again to round up a few of my favourite things from the last week. It comes around so quickly. I've been on my own a little bit this week with Scott working away so most of my spare time has been spent catching up on TV shows, watching movies and indulging into my beauty stash again.

First off, I've felt really productive this week. I've had some good days at work which left me feeling really good about myself and I've been tapping away at my keyboard a lot lately getting posts written which always makes me feel good, though I still need to get my pictures sorted at the moment something I always put off to the last minute and I'm not sure why because it's probably my favourite part of blogging.

I've been delving into the world of bronzing up this last week. So two products I've been loving is the Benefit Hoola bronzer which I picked up with my boots points at the beginning of the week. I've wanted this product for a while now but always put off purchasing it so when I had enough points I thought why not. Its the perfect shade as it's not too dark and it's matte so works well as a contour too. I can see why it gets raved about so much on the internet. There's a lot of pigment in it but blends really  nicely to create a natural bronze. I've also been tanning my legs ready for this event I've got coming up like I said yesterday. I'm not one to just fake tan as I know it'll end up in a disaster for me so I've been using the Palmers Cocoa Butter Natural Bronze whilst it does initially make you think what the hell have I done once it's dried and everything, once I had a bath it left me with a really lovely glow to my legs and a natural colour. The smell isn't brilliant but I think you find that with a lot of products, but I've found this to be the easiest self tanner that I've used. It doesn't leave you looking patchy either which is always a bonus.

Continuing on with the theme of tan, I've been loving wearing my New Look cut out shoes from about two years ago now (similar). I originally bought them in black suede and wore them to death but the tan leather look ones have lasted me so well. Though the weather has been a little awful this last week I've still loved putting these on. I have heel shields in the back of them to prevent blisters but other than that they are super comfy and go with pretty much any outfit.

Finally, I recently watched The Intern which has Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro in and absolutely loved it. It's a chick flick but even Scott enjoyed it. The two actors work so well together, it  had me laughing and welling up which to me makes the perfect movie. Definitely check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment