Wednesday 27 April 2016

GYM: Adidas Gym Leggings

I've found it difficult to find a pair of gym leggings I really like. Some are see through which means you always have to wear a longer top - which I don't mind but some days I want to wear something a little tighter that isn't swishing around me. Some just go rubbish when you wash them. The struggle has been real for me. That's until I spotted these Adidas Response Tights.


I saw a girl wearing them at my gym and I thought they looked really cool. I've been after some plain black gym leggings for a while and I liked the Adidas stripes going horizontally across the knee and thought it looked different. I was then on the hunt for these leggings, I wanted to try them on see how they fit and ultimately see if they were see through. I found them about 2-3 weeks after my search at my gym on promotion for £29.99 instead of £40. After trying them on I knew I had to have them.

I bought a size small, and they fit perfectly. They have a drawstring tie inside to make them tighter around the waist if need be too. They're super stretchy so great for squatting and stretching in. They're also really lightweight in feel too, so you don't get too hot in them. My bum also looks amazing in them which is always a bonus. Though they're slightly more pricey that I would've intially thought about paying for some gym leggings I love them to bits and already have had my money's worth out of them. Definitely check them out if you're in the market for some new gym leggings.


No comments:

Post a Comment