Sunday 17 April 2016

BEAUTY: Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic

Lately, I've been attempting to get myself into a proper skincare routine. I'm tired of getting spots and my skin looking dull, so I thought getting into a skincare routine and using the same/similar products each day would help this problem out. I've been using the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic day and night after I've cleansed my face. Normally I would use the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish alongside it but I've been trying out a new cleanser this month and so I've used it alongside this. I pour a little bit of the product onto a cotton wool pad and smooth this over my face and neck.

I've been really loving adding this step into my routine. I've never really used toners before, to be honest, I never really knew what their purpose was for. I've found that it removes any dirt or makeup that has been left behind from my cleanser, therefore my pores aren't as clogged which results in less impurities. I've also found that my skin feels a lot fresher after I've used the toner. I hate that feeling after you've used a cleanser and you still feel like you have some product left on your skin, especially if its quite an oily based cleanser you've been using. However, the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic removes this problem for me. My skin also looks lot brighter since using this product. I've found that it just brightens up your whole face and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised. I then obviously go onto moisturise my skin afterwards which gives an extra hydration boost.

If you're suffering from dull or tired looking skin I would definitely try this out. My skin looks a lot more awake when I've used this product, my skin has also been a lot clearer and free from impurities since adding this to my routine. Though it's not the cheapest product on the market, and sits somewhere in the middle at £14.50 I've been using mine just over a month and there's still lots of product left. Well worth the money. The Instant Booth Skin Tonic also has a lovely scent to it of rose scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange pure essential oils. Sometimes I do have to be careful with scented products - like I've said a million times before - but I've found all the Liz Earle products are very gentle on the skin and I never come out in rashes like I have with some products.


No comments:

Post a Comment