Thursday 21 April 2016

BEAUTY: Laura Geller 90's Lip Liner

I recently picked up a Laura Geller Beauty Pout Perfection Waterproof Lip Liner (that's a mouthful) from Feel Unique. After wanting to try out a brown nude shade which has been oh so popular lately I decided to pick this one up in the shade 'Petal'.
When I first started getting into makeup when I was about 12/13 I can remember loving a nude lipstick and whilst my mum was always looking for the pink shades I was obsessed with the brown nudes, but as I got older I didn't really go for these shades always opting for something brighter and bolder. However, when the trend came back I didn't get it. I didn't think it was very flattering but in the end gave in and decided to try it again. What can I say? I am obsessed. I've been loving wearing the lip liner all over my lip as a lipstick. The shade is quite neutral so isn't too in your face but it makes me look so much more tanned than I am - especially when I wear my Khaki Shirt Dress which you'll see on Friday.
(When Scott tells me to smile and this is the best I can do - this is what the lip liner looks like in person) 

The lip liner is obviously matte so lasts a really long time, I tend to touch it up once in a day after dinner. I've found that it doesn't dry my lips out but I apply a lip balm before applying the lip liner anyway. It doesn't drag on my lips when I apply it either, which is always a bonus and the pencil is also really soft. From a brand that I hadn't heard of before I've been really impressed with the product and will be trying out some of their other products in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment