Saturday 16 April 2016

LIFE: TV Shows, Leather Jackets and Camera Hunting

Now that I'm attempting to blog daily, Saturday's are going to be my little round up day. So anything that I've been loving lately, or anything that I'm lusting after I want to share here. A little bit like Vivianna Does Makeup, it's one of my favourite posts of hers each week. I like that little sneak peek into what she's been up to or interested in so here's my first post like this.

I've become obsessed with Geordie Shore. I only started watching it a few weeks back when me and Scott were looking for something to watch late one night and decided to watch this for an hour. I'm hooked, I'm following the stars of the show on instagram wanting to know more about them and what they're up to and I've even started watching it from Season 1 again. Plus Marnie was back this week. It's definitely my guilty pleasure at the moment.

I've recently fell back in love with my Miss Selfridge Faux Leather Jacket. I love a leather biker jacket and I've been eyeing up the leather jackets in All Saints for a couple of years now, but never managed to save up for one yet. Since the weather has been getting that little bit nice and I no longer feel the need to live in my parka I've been loving wearing my leather jacket again. It makes any outfit look a little edgier, plus it's super comfy.

After going to PC World last weekend the Olympus Pen E-PL7 has constantly been in my head. I love it in white and I've had my eye on it for a while but it's the first time I've seen it in person and once again become hooked on it. Definitely something that I need to save up for. If you could fall in love with a product, I may have to with this camera. It's sleek and stylish and so much easier to carry around than my big SLR camera at the moment.

Finally, I've been trying to get back on this healthy bandwagon. Since I've stopped eating beef at the moment ever since Scott told me that I've eaten a baby cow, I've not been going to McDonalds and I've been hitting the gym more. I've felt a lot better within myself because of it too. Though I'm not trying to lose weight, I can feel a difference in myself. I simply feel healthier and fitter.




No comments:

Post a Comment