Friday 22 April 2016

FASHION: The Khaki Shirt Dress

I've been after a shirt dress for a little while now but I hadn't found one that really took my attention, however, I was at work the other day when this khaki shirt dress came in and I just had to have it. I've been really loving a lot that's come in at Dorothy Perkins lately and couldn't wait to share this dress with you.

Though it was nice a sunny when Scott took these pictures for me, it was still quite cold so I paired it with tights and kept it quite smart and grungy in style. However, I can't wait for it to warm up so I can go bare legged with some brown sandals. I like the gold detailing on the dress such as the buttons and on the end of the belts there is a gold hardware cuff to it. The dress is really flattering and comfortable (hides a food baby wonderfully). It's easy to dress it up or down depending on the occasion too.



Jacket - Miss Selfridge / Dress - Dorothy Perkins / Shoes - New Look / Bag - Topshop 





No comments:

Post a Comment