Thursday 28 April 2016

BEAUTY: Rimmel Bestival Blue

I was in our local Tesco the other week with Scott and I was looking at the makeup stands in the search for a new nail polish. I haven't bought many nail polishes for a while and so a lot of mine are quite old now and are starting to go sticky and tacky and aren't applying very smoothly. I was on the hunt for a  new blue shade when I spotted the Rita Ora collection for Rimmel and found the shade Bestival Blue.


I really like this shade and alongside a Barry M nail polish these are the only two shades I've been wearing all month. It's a pale blue shade that pops on the nails. It's perfect for spring and looks really fresh. I'm so glad to be able to take off the berry coloured shades that always end up staining my nails despite a base coat. This applies really smoothly and you can get away with a single coat if you are in a rush. The polish dries really quickly too which is always a bonus and you don't then have to sit and wait ages for it to dry and are then in fear of smudging it. I've found I can get away with a couple of days without the nail paint chipping but I do have to take it off after 3-4 days. I haven't worn a blue shade in such a long time so I've been really loving wearing the shade. There's some really nice colours in the Rita Ora range so I might have to pop back in and have another look.



No comments:

Post a Comment