Friday 15 April 2016

FASHION: Oh So Smart

I love the smart casual look. Mostly it's because it's a style that can easily be transitioned from day to night. I love wearing a nice fitting blouse or shirt with a pair of jeans, when I'm working this is what I always reach for. Again, it's comfortable but it looks like you've put in a bit  more effort. At the moment it's still that little bit chilly so I've kept reaching for my Topshop Denim Jacket to keep me warm with its fur lining. I literally fell in love with this blouse from River Island when I saw it and know that I will get lots of wear out of it all year long, but especially spring/summer. Along withe the heeled shoes that are everywhere at the moment, the block heel makes it easy for me to walk in and are surprisingly really comfy and in the sale. Shot at Rufford Abbey by the lake, Scott definitely had a lot of patience with me on that day trying to get some shots of me smiling whilst I was catching a cold.





Jacket - Topshop / Top - River Island / Jeans - Topshop / Shoes - Dorothy Perkins / Bag - Topshop 



No comments:

Post a Comment