Sunday 24 April 2016

BEAUTY: REN Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel

As I've been trying to get into a proper skincare routine, I invested in the REN Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel in the hope that I would actually get into using eye creams and for once it's stuck. Maybe it was because the product is £20 (though there is 20% off at Feel Unique at the moment) and it's quite a lot of money to splash out on such a tiny product in my opinion.

I've been using the product pretty much every day and night for the past month. It hydrates the under  eye area and the gel helps to cool this area which is brilliant first thing in the morning to help  make you feel more awake. I've found the gel texture also helps to reduce puffiness under the area, so if I've been up late at night or just haven't had a good night sleep it helps reduce the bags that appear. The product also helps with dark circles. I have notice if I use it constantly that my dark circles do appear to be clearer and my under eye area does seem brighter but I do suffer badly with dark circles and nothing seems to get rid of it properly (any recommendations would be appreciated). Thought it's only 15ml of product, you only need a small amount so the product will last you ages.

I've been loving using this product lately, I can get a bit lazy when it comes to my skincare especially at night but I've been applying the tiniest amount under my eyes most nights and I have been enjoying the step in my skincare. It's quick and easy and I have noticed a difference in my skin. I no longer have that cakey look under my eyes when I've used this in the morning and then applied makeup which is always a bonus. Definitely check it out if you're looking for a new eye gel. I really like the REN as a brand and haven't been disappointed with any of the products that I've tried.




No comments:

Post a Comment