Wednesday 20 April 2016

LIFE: The Topshop Crop/Sports Bra

Since starting the gym back in January I've been trying to build up my sports gear collection. As vain as it may sound I still want to look fashionable as well as being comfortable at the gym. I've been using the same sports bras I got about a year ago from Missguided since I started, however, as I've got more into going I didn't find these the comfiest thing to wear. Plus mine were very plain and not very flattering/well fitting and had quickly gone dingy.


My main issue however was the material. It felt more like a thermal/scuba material and when I was doing cardio, so on the bike or the cross-trainer. I simply got too hot. My chest would feel incredibly sticky with sweat and I didn't feel comfortable so I was in the market to find something else. I've had my eye on the Calvin Klein classic Bralet for a while but I think they're so expensive especially if you end up not liking them so when I went into Topshop and found they had some similar in style I had to pick one up and give it a try.

Oh my god, they are so comfy. They are quite thin so don't give you much support however I only have small boobs anyway so its not something that bothers me too much. Plus I tend to wear my sports bra with lower cut tops to try and hide some cleavage. They don't make me too hot like the previous ones were plus they're super soft and looks a lot more stylish. If you do want some support I've found wearing a strapless bra underneath is perfect, so you've got that support but you're covered from any boob mishaps at the gym. I have found they aren't very big and I haven't got the biggest boobs in the world, so maybe size up, I find that Topshop can be small in fittings anyway.

I've now got them in the grey and navy with the matching underwear because I loved the first one so much and tempted to buy them in the white and red too, I think they also do it in an animal print too. I would seriously recommend them, not only for the gym but at home too. I love putting mine on if I don't want to wear my normal bra, so if I'm just hanging out at  home all day as it's so much comfier than a normal everyday bra. At £10 I also think they're such a bargain.


No comments:

Post a Comment