Sunday 10 April 2016

BEAUTY: My Pamper Evening Routine

Every week I like to have pamper evening to simply de-stress and take some time to look after my skin instead of ripping my legs to shreds quickly shaving them or bathing quickly. Instead I can take my time and just relax. I always find that once I've had a pamper evening I also sleep incredibly well that evening, in theory I'd love to have a pamper evening every night but spending so long in the bath each night just wouldn't be practical. So I thought I'd share with you what I like to use when I'm having a bit of a pamper evening.

First I take off my makeup, usually, I use the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and a muslin cloth but I, annoyingly, ran out that morning so just used some makeup wipes to take off my makeup. Following this I ran a bath using the Radox Muscle Therapy as I had just come from the gym that evening my muscles felt a little tight. I love this bubble bath, it says its for men, but I personally love the scent and it makes your bath have a pink tint, I would definitely recommend it and it's always extremely cheap in boots. Sometimes I use a Lush Bath Bomb, but just went for the bubble bath this time. 

Whilst the bath is running I like to wash my hair in the Tigi S Factor Diamond Dreams Shampoo at first I wasn't a big fan of this shampoo but I really love it now. Though it's not the cheapest product in the world I love how my hair looks and feel afterwards. I then use the Tigi S Factor Diamond Dreams Conditioner and leave this in whilst I jump in the bath and use it more as a hair mask/treatment. Next up I just cleanse my face with the Yes to Tomatoes Cleanser and then go in with my face scrub at the moment which is the Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator. I love this exfoliator, like the name would suggest its really gentle on the skin and my skin always looks really clear and feels soft afterwards. Sometimes I use a face mask, but simply forgot that evening. 

After relaxing in the bath for a while I then wash my body with the Yes To Grapefruit Body Wash before exfoliating my legs with the Yes To Coconut Body Scrub. I'm not a hundred percent certain I'm loving these products at the moment, but I've only used them a couple of times. I find the body wash is very runny and I feel like I waste a lot of product, As for the scrub, I always compare them to the The Body Shop Argan Oil Body Scrub which I love and I don't think this is quite as good. But I'm still only testing them out at the moment. 

Once I'm finished bathing, I step out into my cosy dressing gown and wash off the conditioner. Moisturising my body, I've been using my Lush Celebrate Body Butter which I've been loving lately. I find that it doesn't irritate my legs like some body butters or moisturisers can and the scent is very soft too. I then chill out for the rest of the evening, reading or catching up on a bit of TV. At the moment I'm watching Bates Motel and Younger, very different programmes but I love them both just as much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment